Last updated on 26 July 2019
Prestige Affairs products are manufactured to international quality standards and are warranted to be free of defects in material and/or craftsmanship for one year from the date of delivery.
For the limited warranty to apply, the product must have been used for its intended purpose through normal use. Our warranty does not cover natural characteristics of the material, wear and tear, and damage caused by but not limited to improper use and accidental damage.
If the product is deemed to be defective due to a manufacturing defect, we will repair or replace the part(s) at our sole discretion. Any product with manufacturing defect that is no longer available or cannot be repaired will be replaced with a comparable product at our discretion.
This limited warranty is non-transferrable and extends only to the product’s original purchaser. The warranty does not cover products used for commercial purposes.
If you have a warranty claim, please fill in the Service Request Form for assessment. A site visit may be arranged if deemed necessary by our service team after reviewing your submission of Service Request Form. No site visit will be arranged prior to submission.
|Magic Koil Mattresses||10 Years Manufacturer Limited Warranty|
|Bed Frames||3 Years Manufacturer Limited Warranty on storage bed frame hydraulic pistons
1 Year Limited Warranty on structure
|Tables||1 Year Limited Warranty on structure|
|Chairs, Bar Stools, Benches||1 Year Limited Warranty on structure|
|TV Consoles, Sideboards, Other Storage||1 Year Limited Warranty on structure, mechanisms and hinges|
|Sofa, Arm Chairs, Lounge Chairs, Ottomans, Poufs
||1 Year Limited Warranty on internal frame structure|
LIMITATIONS AND EXCEPTIONS
- Proof of purchase is required for a warranty claim.
- Our limited warranty covers products which are used for its intended purpose and through normal use.
- Warranty will be voided if the product has been modified by the consumer or other parties not authorised by Prestige Affairs.
- Natural characteristics of the materials used is not a defect and is not covered under any warranty.
- This warranty does not apply if the product is used outdoors, unless otherwise stated.
- Warranty does not cover damage resulting from negligence, abuse, normal wear and tear, accidents: including but not limited to burns, cuts, scratches, tears, scuffs, watermarks, indentations or damage from pets.
- This warranty does not cover damage caused by the lack of and/or erroneous maintenance, the use of detergents, abrasives or other harsh cleaning agents.
- This warranty does not cover damage due to pest infestations
- This warranty does not cover zero-priced items, products marked as 'Floor Model: AS-IS', 'Clearance', or any form of display items.
- This warranty does not cover products used for commercial purposes.
- Limited warranty is valid in Singapore only. It is non-transferrable and extends only to the product’s original purchaser at the original delivery address.
- Prestige Affairs decision on all issues relating to complaints regarding defects, either of material and/or craftsmanship shall be final and conclusive. Any decision to repair or have part(s) replaced shall be at Prestige Affairs sole discretion.
- Any parts repaired or replaced under this warranty will be covered for the remainder of the original warranty period only.
- Warranty claims made after the warranty period will be subject to servicing and repair fees for cost of material components, replacement parts, labour and transportation at Purchasers cost.
The above limited warranty is exclusive and Prestige Affairs makes no other warranties, either expressed or implied, regarding the product or relating to its quality, performance, or fitness for a particular purpose. Prestige Affairs shall not be liable for indirect, consequential or special damages whether a claim is based on contract, tort, warranty or otherwise. In no event will Prestige Affairs liability exceed the original purchase price of the product.